Business Growth Strategy
The Tasmanian Government is developing a Business Growth Strategy in partnership with the Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Tasmanian Small Business Council.
The Strategy will outline how Government and industry can best work together to create an economic environment that gives Tasmania’s small business sector the confidence to invest, grow and create jobs.
The Business Growth Strategy is about supporting Tasmania’s small business sector, which represents 97 per cent of Tasmania’s business community. Small businesses are often time poor and particularly vulnerable to changes in the business environment.
As the expert when it comes to your business, we need your small business experience to help develop the Business Growth Strategy.
We would like to know your thoughts on the following questions.
- What is your vision for a Tasmania that best supports small business?
- What is the number one issue impacting your capacity to operate or grow?
- What role should Government provide in supporting Tasmania’s small businesses?
To have a say:
- Please complete this short survey: Business Growth Strategy Survey
- For information on Tasmania’s small business sector and how Government currently supports small business, check out the Business Growth Strategy Consultation Paper
- You can also get in touch by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 440 026.
You have until Friday, 21 September to submit your ideas. Get in early to be part of the conversation.