Small Business Advice and Financial Guidance Program Round 2
This program aims to provide eligible small businesses with access to specialist financial services and/or business support to assist in business recovery, transition, growth, or application of other management strategies.
Eligible applicants will receive a grant of between $750 and $1 500 to obtain financial or business guidance services from a suitably qualified specialist/consultant to assist with:
- Advice, support, counselling, and the development of strategies to address financial/operational difficulties being experienced by the applicant business.
- The development of risk management strategies.
- Strategic analysis.
- Advice and analysis regarding the management of cash flow, preparation of cash flow budgets and projections.
- Profitability analysis.
- The formulation of financial/operational strategies to assist businesses address the impacts of a disruptive event such as a pandemic, natural disaster, or other similar event.
- The development of business plans and governance frameworks.
- Advice regarding the management of debts and liabilities.
- Advice on pivoting, diversification, product innovation, marketing or online presence.
Applicants will be required to nominate a suitably qualified service provider that will provide specialist financial guidance or business support as part of their application. Applicants will also be required to provide an itemised quote confirming the services to be provided, as well as confirmation of an appointment made with the nominated service provider in order to receive grant funding.
How to apply
The program closes 2 pm Tuesday 30 May 2023, or when the annual funding has been fully allocated, whichever occurs first.