Business Hardship Critical Support Grant
This Program aims to provide critical hardship support to businesses directly impacted by the works on the Tasman Highway at Paradise Gorge that commenced on Thursday 27 May 2021.
Grants will be available to businesses located south of Lake Leake road along the Tasman Highway to Buckland, or those businesses who can demonstrate that they are part of the supply chain through the delivery of essential goods and services in and out of the area.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be an active operating business, accessible via the Tasman Highway, and located south of the Lake Leake road, or in one of the following towns:
- Little Swanport
Or contribute to the supply chain through the delivery of essential goods and services in and out of the areas above.
- Be registered for tax purposes in Australia with a continuously active ABN: since on or before 31 March 2021.
- Be able to demonstrate being directly impacted by the works on the Tasman Highway at Paradise Gorge from 28 May 2021.
- Be able to demonstrate an annual turnover of more than $50 000 (excluding GST) for 2018-19 or 2019-20 OR for recently established businesses, demonstrate that indicative turnover would have exceeded $50 000 (excluding GST).
- Be able to provide a copy of the latest lodged Business Activity Statement or a copy of the most recently lodged tax return if not registered for GST.
Note: Only one application per business is allowed under this program. Applications may be considered from multiple businesses operating under one ABN, but businesses owners will be required to demonstrate that all businesses are eligible under the program guidelines, are actively operating and are distinctively different in nature.
- Program opens Friday 11 June 2021 12 noon;
- Program closes Wednesday 23 June 12 noon;
- Application assessments will commence from Monday 14 June;
- The panel will convene as required from 21 June; and
- Payments to successful applicants will be made within five days of the panel's decision.