Motivate, manage and reward performance
Motivate, manage and reward your employees, so your business develops a culture of high achievers, has increased productivity and low rates of employee turnover and absenteeism.
Research has shown that a business's ongoing success depends to a large extent on having highly motivated employees who are productive and creative. It's important to understand the link between motivation and performance and discover what motivates your employees.
Equally important is how you manage employees' performance and reward them, not just in terms of salary but, for example, through recognition and other incentives as well.
Our Motivate, manage and reward performance guide provides useful information to help you:
- find different ways to motivate employees
- manage employees' performance, including under-performance
- manage conflict and disputes
- manage employees out of the business
- reward performance through financial and non-financial rewards and recognition.