Induct, train and develop
It makes good business sense to invest in the induction, training and development of your employees.
Your business is likely to be more innovative, productive and profitable if your employees are provided with training and development opportunities, and if you encourage them to keep learning new skills.
Our Induct, train and develop guide provides useful information to help you:
- provide an effective induction for your new workers
- meet the induction needs of different groups such as school leavers, graduates, people making career changes, employees with a disability or from culturally diverse backgrounds, or existing employees in new roles
- identify the training needs of your workers
- understand the Australian training system
- develop the skills of your employees and assist them with their career planning.