Establish an online presence
Having an online presence is essential in today’s world.
Just as each business operates differently in the traditional 'bricks and mortar' space, there are also different ways of doing business online and you may find you can grow your business in ways you haven't imagined.
Being online provides opportunities to improve:
- marketing and sales,
- customer service,
- product and service distribution
- supplier management, and the
- gathering of information about the environment your business operates in.
How to get online:
The more you know about going online, the more you can get out of it. That is why The Department of State Growth has developed the Digital Ready for business program.
The program offers:
- A free two hour Digital Ready coaching session to help put it all in place
- Great online resources, tools and templates
- Excellent blog and webinars.
How to stay safe online:
With the frequency of cyberattacks increasing the need for internet security is paramount. To help you, we’ve listed relevant links.
Other tools to help your transition to online:
Industry-specific, these digital business kits are designed to help you market products and services, engage with clients and improve your business operations.