Check in TAS App
The Tasmanian Government is working to strengthen Tasmania’s contact tracing capability for rapid response in the event of a COVID‑19 case or outbreak. This will help to keep ourselves, our loved ones and our community safe and keep Tasmania open for business. The free Check in TAS app is the only system for providing and collecting contact tracing information in Tasmania.
You must clearly display the Check in TAS QR code (sent to you after you’ve registered) at all entrances of your premises or event and all people aged 16 years and older must be checked in by scanning this code on entry, regardless of how long they will be on site.
Check in TAS is also used at Tasmanian Government premises, with employees, officers, volunteers, contractors and visitors aged 16 years and over required to check in daily on arrival. Read more about the Government policy.
If you would like more assistance for your premises or event, or you have a question, you can call us on 1800 440 026 and select Option 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
- Businesses required to use Check in TAS App
- Register for your QR code here
- How to register your premises or event for Check in TAS
- Using the Business Profile
- Check in TAS FAQs
- When will I receive my QR code poster?
- How to display QR code posters
- No minimum time reminder
- Knowing what to do (business and employees)
- How to check people in
- How to download Check in TAS App: Booklet
- How to download Check in TAS App: Video
- How to use Check in TAS App for patrons
- What to do if I don't have internet