Becoming an 'Employer of choice'
Employers of choice are those which offer initiatives that are valued by employees.
They attract more jobseekers and have lower turnover rates compared to other businesses.
The positive initiatives offered by the Tasmanian Government's Employer of Choice finalists include:
- attractive salary packaging options
- flexible work options and hours
- additional paid personal leave
- employee health and wellbeing initiatives
- leadership development programs and mentoring or coaching programs
- training and personal development opportunities
- supporting events in the community
- fun social events.
Have a look at the Employer of Choice website for more information.